29 December 2014

A350 “learning by discovery” pilot & engineer training system.

Airbus Training will see its revolutionary “learning by discovery” pilot and engineer type-rating training system put to the test for the first time next month as Airbus A350 launch customer Qatar Airways prepares to put its aircraft into service.

Source: Airbus


Director of A350 flight operations and training support for Airbus, Christian Norden, said customer feedback from all the early A350 buyers had so far been unanimously enthusiastic, as had the reaction of the national aviation authorities.

Meanwhile the EASA and the US FAA have accepted the A350 as a variant of the A330 series, thus according it a common type rating.

Source: engadget



Norden said Airbus had noticed major changes in what airlines look for when introducing a new aircraft into service. “The days of rewriting manuals are gone – even for the legacy carriers,” he said.

“It’s a cost issue, but the complexity is too high now. And where manuals used to be written by development engineers, now they are written by Airbus flight operations engineers, with the customers.”

Source: Rami Khanna-Prade


The “learning by discovery” concept puts pilots into the A350 full flight simulator to experiment with the full range of aircraft manual handling characteristics far earlier in the type rating course than is traditionally the case.

Airbus has also introduced new training tools that extend that philosophy.

One of them, a laptop-based programme called ACE (Airbus Cockpit Experience), replaces traditional computer-based learning.

Source: FranceBleu


It introduces pilots to the flightdeck and its systems via a virtual display that allows them to scan 360° around the instrument and control panels, push buttons with mouse-clicks, and see the results.



Based on the article “A350 training wins industry approval” published in Flight Global.

25 comments:

  1. GTA V5 Crack for PC for complimentary and relish stealing motorcar V completely unreservedly on your PC. It could be a game that happens in open world. GTA 5 Crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing valuable information. It will help everyone. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post written. It shows your effort and dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I discovered your blog while scanning for the updates, I am glad to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the blog post.Really looking forward to read more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extremely decent blog and articles. I am realy extremely glad to visit your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Presently I am discovered which I really need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like it when people get together and share views. Great website.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wan’t going to comment as this posts a bit old now, but just wanted to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is very helpful, especially for those who are planning to start their new career

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get pleasure from, cause I found just what I used to be having a look for.

    ReplyDelete
  13. even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I appreciate your skills and style in elaborating on the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing this fascinating information. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your creative writing abilities inspired me to get my own blog now Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting,

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the helpful information that provide in articles. Keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I read a lot of stuff here and I like the way you write. Good job!

    ReplyDelete


  20. Your information was very useful to me. That’s exactly what I was looking for. Please visit my blog

    ReplyDelete